tracker

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

It's not a car, it's a van!

So Guy is pretty particular about his vehicles. You have to call it by the right name or he gets upset.

Yesterday we were going somewhere in the van as a family, and I just happened to be sitting in the back, next to Sleeping Beauty. She was enjoying my company, and I asked her if she enjoyed me sitting by her in the car. At this point Guy yelled, "It's not a car, it's a van!"


Another time, we were at my parents house. They have a toy tractor of some sort. Guy was playing with it. I asked him something about his tractor, to which he replied, "It's not a tractor, it's a bulldozer." OK. Well a little bit later he turned to me and said, "I said it was a bulldozer, but it's a DIGGER! Isn't that silly?"
What I find silly, is his sense of humor.

No comments: