tracker

Friday, August 28, 2009

Out of the mouths of babes

Guy is always saying the funniest things. Here a just few of his latest ones.

The other day we were singing a song that goes:
"If you chance to meet a frown, do not let it stay, quickly turn it upside down and smile that frown away." This is a song that the kids sing at church. Often times there, they have a paper that has a face with a frowny face, and if you turn it upside down the face is smiling. Well Guy turned to me and said, "I can't turn my head upside down."

We were having dinner the other night, and Guy took a bite of his food before his dad could blow it. He turned to his dad with tears in his eyes and said, "I burnt my face off."


One day while driving in the car, Cinderella and Guy got in a disagreement. Cinderella got mad and told Guy that he was the "meanest Guy in the world." His reply was "I not in the world, I's in the car."

1 comment:

Adam & Brandi said...

how funny! He's so adorable. How are you doing?