tracker

Friday, May 8, 2009

Our house

OK so I know people have been asking for pictures for a while, and so now I am finally going to post them.

I had started to take this pictures on the day we moved in before we had anything in the house. My goal was to have before and after shots. Before we moved in, and after I get the rooms looking the way I want.

Unfortunately my memory card got full, and I wasn't able to get all the pictures I wanted that day. So some of these pictures I took today, after we have somethings in the rooms, but they really are still before pictures, because I haven't done any of the decorating or painting that I plan to do.

Hope you enjoy the pics.

These first pictures are the exterior of the house. I took these pictures today. They look a lot nicer than it did when we moved in, because when we moved in all the trees were still bare, and it wasn't as green. Also my husband has been doing a lot of work on the yard, while he has been home helping me, after Sleeping Beauty was born.

Front
Back

OK so when you walk in the front door you are in the living room.


Behind the living room is the kitchen and dinning area.
That is the main floor.
If you go up the stairs you find 3 bedrooms and a bathroom.
This first room is the girls room. This decision was made because it is the biggest of the bedrooms (other than the master.) It currently has white walls, and a dark blue ceiling. The ceiling and walls have glow in the dark circles painted on them in the pattern of some constellations.

This next room is Guys.
You can't see it very well in the picture, but in addition to the sunshine yellow walls the ceiling is a sky blue, with little white puffy clouds painted on it. Cinderella saw this room, and decided it had to be hers. Unfortunately, it was the smaller of the two rooms. But I think I will compromise a little bit, and when we paint the girls room, we may paint some clouds on her ceiling as well.

This is the master bedroom.

And here is the bathroom.

So if you go downstairs from the main floor, you find the family room, and office.





This floor also has a bathroom, and the laundry room on it.

Then there is what we consider the bonus. There is one more set of stairs. If you go down it, you find what we plan to make the library,

the (for now) guest bedroom,


and two storage rooms.

Quite the upgrade from a 3 bedroom apartment huh? We like it, and are enjoying our time here.

10 comments:

Adam & Brandi said...

wow! This is great! What a nice home and a definite upgrade from renting. Congratulations!

Adam

angelalois said...

WOW! I am SO JEALOUS! Storage space for food? an actual laundry room? Super congrats!

Mary said...

It's beautiful! I'm loving all the space and storage. There's plenty of room for kids to play and have tons of fun.

Jenni said...

Very Nice! HUGE upgrade from an apartment. I look forward to the day we'll be getting a cute house too. Congratulations!

Shamaine said...

I love your new home! Can't wait till we can have a house instead of a small apartment.

Adam & Brandi said...

Congrats on the new home, new baby, and anything else new! We are so happy for you and your growing family!

The Osborne Family said...

Very nice! It looks like a GREAT house!

The Hills said...

very nice! I am jealous. can't wait until the student loans are paid off and we can get a house!

Kirsten said...

and even a playset in the back! what a great house!

Rose said...

Wow, I didn't see these pictures yet! I'm glad to see your new place! It looks great! It must feel a lot better having a home for the family!