tracker

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

More funny things Guy has said

So Guy often says things that make us laugh.  And when he does so, we will often write it down on our white board, so that I can blog about it.  However I haven't been as on top of blogging, as I would like to be, and so we have quite the list.  I thought I'd share it with you.


  • Hot cereal hurts my feelings.
  • This doesn't burn me, so it's not hot cereal.
  • Vegetables are bad for your body.
  • When I'm big, I'm going to make Macaroni and Cheese for lunch, every day!
  • I wish I had chains, so when my parents tell me to go to bed, I would wrap them in chains.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Love it! Thanks for posting these funny stories!

Adam & Brandi said...

HI Julie! I actually have a journal I started for Adalynn. And I write things she does and says in it. It will be her journal and I will give it to her someday when she is older so she can look back and laugh!

Rose said...

That vegetable comment reminded me of something funny that my oldest daughter said today.

She said, "Eating too many apples will make you fat!"