tracker

Monday, March 21, 2011

My little mover

So Spike has always been a bit of a mover.  Even before he was born, when he was active he was really active.
When he was only a week or two old, I went into his room to get him from his crib one morning, and found that his swaddle was still laying where I had put him in the bed, the last time I had laid him down, but he had scooted out of the blankets and turned directions so his legs were sticking through the bars on the crib.    At this point I stopped swaddling him, and started putting him in a sleep sack, that zips around him.  However it is a common thing now to go to retrieve him from his crib, and find him laying in a completely different part of the crib, facing a completely different way.

It will be interesting to see how he moves once he realizes he can do it.

No comments: