tracker

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Guy's Birthday Lunch

So we were celebrating Guy's 4th birthday the other day.  And we decided it would be fun to go out to lunch.  So we told Guy that he could choose between a local kids themed pizza place, or The Old Spaghetti factory.  Any guesses where he chose?

The Popcorn Factory.  What is The Popcorn Factory you might ask?  That is what we asked him.  His response was, "That place where they fix cars, and give you popcorn."  Then I realized he was talking about Les Schwab Tires.  That is where I always go to take care of my tire business, and Guy always goes with me.  They have a complimentary popcorn machine so you can munch on popcorn while you are waiting.  Of all the places he could go for his birthday lunch, he wanted to go to a tire store.  That's my guy.

In the end, we ended up going to the pizza place.  Just in case you wondered.

No comments: