tracker

Monday, June 15, 2009

A baby blessing






So on June 7th, we had Sleeping Beauty's baby blessing. This is something done in our church, that a special prayer is said for the baby, that gives some direction to the baby for their life, and gives them a name to be listed on the Church records.

We invited my siblings with their families, my parents, my grandparents, and my husbands sister that lives in the area to attend. After our church meeting, we had everyone come over to our house for a pot luck lunch. It was a lot of fun to have people over at our house. I was hoping that the weather would be nice and people could eat outside, where there is more room. However mother nature didn't agree, and so we had around 24 people crowded into our house. But at least we have a house and not an apartment. That would have been really crowded.

No comments: