tracker

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

8 things tag

8 things I am passionate about:
  1. my husband
  2. my daughter
  3. my son
  4. my religion and my God
  5. my family
  6. my friends
  7. sewing when I find the energy and time
  8. cooking, when I don't have to
8 words or phrases I say often:
  1. I love you
  2. various things (when I'm making a list, but can't thing of any of them.)
  3. I don't feel good, or blah (lately)
  4. yeah or uh huh
  5. please share with (fill in child's name that is complaining)
  6. Did you go boom?
  7. Cinderella, Is that a nice thing to say or do?
  8. No
8 things I want to do before I die: (not particularly in this order)
  1. Raise my children
  2. Serve a mission with my husband
  3. buy a house
  4. live closer to family
  5. finish my education
  6. An LDS Church history tour
  7. Get out of debt
  8. make lots of friends

8 things I have learned from my past:
  1. Even when we don't understand it, the Lord has a reason for the things he has us do.
  2. Yelling is not the answer.
  3. Happiness in life comes from serving others, not worrying about yourself.
  4. Anger is a secondary emotion. It always is hiding a primary emotion.
  5. It's not about me.
  6. Heartaches will pass.
  7. You will make it through hard times.
  8. You are stronger than you think.

8 places I would love to go or see:
  1. Utah. I have this burning desire to live closer to family. Maybe one day it will happen.
  2. Virginia. I have a lot of good friends there that I miss, and would love to see again.
  3. Nauvoo, Illinois
  4. San Antonio Texas. This is where my husband served his mission. I would love to see it.
  5. Palmyra New York
  6. Alaska. I have a sister-in-law who lives there, and I've heard it is beautiful.
  7. Denmark. I have a lot of ancestors from there, and I have recently become fascinated with that country.
  8. Vermont. I'm not sure why, except White Christmas and the story about the Trapp Family Singers intrigued me about that area.

8 things I currently need or want:
  1. To live closer to family.
  2. A back yard would be nice.
  3. A minivan or car that is big enough that it isn't a squish to put 3 kids in back.
  4. To reach my 2nd trimester so that I have more energy, am less emotional, and don't feel sick all the time (hopefully).
  5. Our own home.
  6. To be out of debt. We are almost there.
  7. A family that is completely healthy.
  8. Furniture and decor that go together and look nice.

People I tag:
  1. Brandi
  2. Mike
  3. Charity
  4. Shamaine
  5. Denice
  6. Shannon
  7. Kirsten
  8. Courtney

1 comment:

Adam & Brandi said...

C'mon, now! Lets get real! Do you seriously think Mike, (your #2 tagged person) will follow through with this???? I'm watching! C'mon, Mike. I know you know your way around a computer. :D haha

Adam

P.S.
We'll complete this in a couple of days. We have a post up on our blog that we want to keep "recent" for a couple of days. So, we'll try to get to it soon.