tracker

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Tornado Guy

Please note: All pictures included in this post were taken during a reenactment. No people or animals were harmed in this filming. Also I apologize, we don't have sound capabilities yet. Also the reenactment wasn't quite as dramatic as the original, but it was cute so I put it in. Hope you enjoy.

One day Cinderella and I were going to play people. We sat down on the floor and started getting it all set up to play. I opened the barn and started putting animals in their stalls. I then took the animals that wouldn't fit in the barn and made a corral for them with some of her peices. I had no sooner gotten the corral set up when her comes Tornado Guy. He has just realized that we are playing without him. How dare we.

He grabs hold of the fence, and all of a sudden the animals were set free. Wow that was quite the event. You should have seen the turkey's, rabbits, ducks, and pig running free all over little people territory. When Cinderella and I finally got them corralled again, we decided to let them be for a while and take the kids to the playground.

No sooner did we have kids sliding down slides than Tornado Guy made his appearance again. First he tore the flag of the top, then he detached the swings and ended up turning the whole playground on it's side. I don't think anyone was hurt, but one of the kids did end up near the barn, where the tornado struck next.

Before we knew it, animals were out of stalls, and finding themselves moved to the loft. However that position didn't last long before the tornado completely turned the barn over and went on his merry way.

Needless to say I think Guy was having a ball, but I don't think Cinderella liked having peices snatched out of her hand, and all of her toys smashed and scattered.

I am now starting to understand why sometimes I hear, "Guy those are my people, I don't want you right now!"

No comments: