tracker

Sunday, January 13, 2008

My impatient little man

So this morning I was putting Guy into his high chair for breakfast. He would not sit down, I couldn't figure out what the problem was. Take a look at this picture.

Did you notice the package of crackers on the table? Well Guy did. He was hungry. He saw food and so he wanted it. He was trying as hard as he could to reach the package of crackers so that he could get one. It wasn't until he succeeded in doing so and I gave him a cracker that he willingly sat down in his chair.
My Guy has been impatient from day one. That is part of why he never breastfed. He didn't want to have to wait for the milk to come when he could just have a bottle and have it right there instantly.
He started crawling before he was 6 months old, and now is on the verge of walking.
I think he could walk if he wasn't so impatient, he wants to get going the second he is standing up, instead of waiting till he has his balance.
I'm sure he will learn patience as he grows, but I have a guess that that will be a major struggle in his life.

1 comment:

Rose said...

Jorden did that too... he'd stand up and be like "Whoo-hoo!" and start trying to walk and BOOM on his tush he'd go! He still walked early though... so you may still have an early walker! :)