tracker

Monday, December 10, 2007

Probably...

Cinderella has picked up a new word today. The word is probably.
She uses it all the time. If I ask her a question the answer always seems to start with probably.
"Do you want soup for lunch?"
"Probably not."
"What do you want?"
"I probably need to look and see." She opens the fridge. "Um, probably that." She points to the whipping cream.
"We don't eat that, by itself, we use it when we make stuff."
"I want to drink it."
"I don't think so, do you want a yogurt?"
"Probably some juice, and a muffin." Referring to the Costco muffins.
"Do you want a blueberry one?"
"Probably not, probably a chocolate one."
Do you see what I mean. Even without me listing who said what I bet you can guess who was talking where. It is cute and fun.
One of the things I love about being a mom, is exploring all kinds of new stages, and experiences with them.

2 comments:

Rose said...

Ha... that's funny... and cute!

Shannon said...

This is one of your funniest posts ever!