Sunday, September 14, 2014

Kids rooms. A few changes.

The kids rooms haven't changed much, and I didn't take any pictures of their rooms (other than curtains) this go round because those rooms are not picture friendly right now.  But I will follow my lead and do before and after pictures with the last ones I took.

Girls Room

Before:


After:




The only change I have done there is I updated the sheet at the window for some actual curtains.  They are too short, because I made them for the last house, but they are better than nothing.


Boy's Room
Before:


after:




I have also updated the curtains in this room.  It just worked out that the fabric I bought to make curtains in the last house, but never did, was just the right size for these windows.



No comments: