tracker

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year, New Goals

As a new year starts we find ourselves turning inward and wondering what we can do to improve ourselves and our lives, and wondering what this coming year might have in store for us.

Last April, while watching the General conference for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints,  I received the distinct impression that my family's time here in  Utah was limited,  and that the Lord had a work for us to do in sharing his gospel some other place.  Ever since then the feeling has just grown, and I have known that the time was coming to move.

Well the hubs and I are really feeling it now, so much to the extent that we are prepping our house and aiming to have it on the market sometime in the next 6 months. 

We have felt some pretty strong impressions as to a location,  and even a job the hubs should apply for.  However the timing is still unknown to us.  All we know is we need to act and we need to act now.

1 comment:

Tabitha said...

I'm glad you have been in Utah so I got to know you and your family, if just a little bit. I think it's great you guys are following the spirit and I know things will work out great for you! And since I never said it to you, I want you to know that I think you're a really beautiful lady and you helped me feel comfortable at church (I was glad I wasn't the only one who wanted to wear red lipstick once in awhile) and I've always admired your fashion taste and your kindness.