tracker

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Day 2

Today I think I am getting sick.  I have a sore throat, and ache all over.   It is hard to say how much my emotional well being is related to how I am feeling physically.   I didn't get a shower until noon, and didn't feel motivated to do anything,  while I wandered around the house in my pajamas until then.  But was that because I was still in my pajamas,  or because I am sick?  I wasn't feeling sick until after my shower,  just tired.   I helped Guy with his homework this morning and hung up the girls dressesbin their closet.  But I feel like other than feeling Baby, that is all I did that was productive.

2 comments:

Rose said...

Yeah, some days are slow! Good that you got a shower, even though you might think it was a little late! You were still fresh for your hubby when he got home. I hope you get to feeling better soon!

Melissa said...

Food for thought: is it easier for you to end up not doing much because you know your sister is there to pick up the slack? I know I am less productive when my mom is around because she just takes it upon herself to play with the kids and clean without me asking. It feels nice to have the help at first but eventually I just feel unaccomplished.