tracker

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Tears

Three weeks ago I found out I was pregnant again. It was a little surprising, but not unexpected. I had been moody, and feeling sick for a few weeks. So I took a pregnancy test, and it was possitive. It took me a little while to accept it, but I finally did. I have been feeling pretty normal except for morning sickness, exahstion, and an emotional rollercoaster. This last week we spent the majority of the week with my husbands family at a reunion. On Wednesday as I was getting ready to go to bed I niticed some blood, while using the bathroom. Thursday morning I was still bleeding, and very worn out. It wasn't a lot of blood, but I was still worried. I called my OBGYN's office, and the nurse ordered some blood work, and pelvic rest. I am the mother of young children so I can't do nothing, but am trying to take it as easy as possible. The blood commes and goes, as well as some mild cramps. I am so afraid I am going to loose the baby. I know I need to ask people for help, but I don't really know what to ask for. And I hate being needy. I feel so guilty, becase my house is a disaster, my kids are spending the day playing the computer, I have no idea what to do for dinner, and my husband hasn't been feeling the best, and here I am laying on the couch reading books, and typing on my nook. I feel so lazy, because there is so much to be done, and I don't feel like I can do it, because I don't want the bleeding to get worse. I won't know the results of the bloodwork until Monday, this is going to be a long weekend. This isn't a request for help, mostly just trying to vent my emotions. Prayers would be appreciated however.

1 comment:

Rose said...

Oh no, I am so sorry! :(