tracker

Monday, December 29, 2008

My blog goal for this comming year

So as 2008 is coming to a close, I have been thinking of things I can do better or differently in 2009. One thing that I have decided to try to do is to put posts on my blog more often. I have been quite busy the last little bit, and have neglected the blog. I'm going to try to do better, I am going to try to make more posts, shorter in length, so that I have time to write them, and you have time to read them (if you are interested).

However this may mean that when I post there might be a few new posts that show up about the same time, because that is when I have a block of time to sit down and post. So if you are a regular reader of my blog, make sure you take a quick look to see if there are more than one unread post, when you find new posts on my blog.

I may still have some long posts, due to the subject nature of what I may be discussing, but I will try to keep them short and sweet. Hope you enjoy reading my blog this coming year.

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

i do several at a time, too, and always wonder if other people scroll down to see what they missed like i do. love the new fam photos, where did you get them done?

Julie said...

We did our pictures at Sears. I bought the CD which gave me copy right on the pics, so I can print them, and post them on line.