tracker

Friday, July 12, 2019

Starting again

I have decided that I need to get back to writing on this blog.  I have had many people tell me that they miss my blog posts, and wish I kept them up on all that is going on with my family.

I don't want to fall into the trap of trying to catch y'all up on everything in one post, but I do want to cover the basics of where we are now.

In November of 2017 we became licenced foster parents.  Since that time we have had a number of placements they all lasted between a week and a month.  Until this last January.  In January we had two beautiful little girls placed with us.  Angel and Bunny.  These girls have been with us for 6 months now and it has been an interesting experience.  When they first arrived at our house Angel was 3 and Bunny wasn't quite a year and a half.  They were both really shy, and reserved.  They both clung to me, as well as Cinderella, but didn't want to have much to do with the other members of our household.

Now they are rambunctious, happy girls.  They get along well with all of the kids, about the way siblings do.  They definitely have their moments of disagreement, but it's never something that can't be worked out and gotten over.

Needless to say these girls keep me busy.  However I have decided that while Bunny takes her naps in the afternoons, (when possible), my goal is to write a blog post.  So hopefully I can get y'all caught up on our family after enough of these posts.


No comments: