tracker

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Year in Review

I had good intentions, but unfortunately they didn't happen.  Seeing as how I didn't blog a whole lot from last year, I thought I'd do a post with my favorite pictures, so that y'all could have an idea of what we have been up to.  If there are any pictures you would like to know the story behind, feel free to ask, and if I get a chance, I can do a post about it.

Well here goes.
January





February 




March





April
















May




June








July
























































August






September

























October













November







December


























3 comments:

Rose said...

Okay, I have to ask about the picture of your husband on the washer (or dryer)? What is going on there?

Also, I noticed your oldest son was wearing glasses sometimes (but not always). When did he get them, and how often does he have to wear them?

Thanks for sharing the pictures! :)

Jessica Speed said...

Julie, you look absolutely stunning in those pictures with Mike! Love the red lipstick on you!

Corinne said...

Wow! Great picture post! I totally love your family. It's probably just that emotional mommy in me, but it did make me tear up a few times looking at pictures of people I care so much about.
I laughed out loud at the one from October of the kids peeking their heads out of the pumpkins and Spike looking down from the sky. Ha!
Also, I had to do a double-take a couple of times. Spike really does look like my baby sometimes. Strange.