tracker

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I wanted to see if it was glass

So I was in Spike's room feeding him, Aurora was down for a nap, and Cinderella and Guy were in the kitchen working on craft projects.  I heard a crash, so I called out, "What was that?"

Cinderella responded, "Part of the light.  I just wanted to see if it was glass, so I unscrewed it, and dropped it.  And it was glass, and it broke."

Oh the way a child's mind works.  I recall when I was little, breaking a lamp that had a Chinese lady in it, because she was holding a piece of paper, and I wanted to know what it said. 
Like mother like daughter I guess.

2 comments:

Rose said...

Yep, it's glass! :)

JoAnna said...

this made me think of a lamp that we had when i was little that looked like it had a fabric lampshade because it was all billowy looking. it was plastic. and we found this out when it melted onto the lightbulb!! i think we were somehow involved in putting it on the lightbulb....