tracker

Saturday, December 4, 2010

A bumpy tummy

A few months ago, while shopping at Costco, Aurora and Guy were riding in the seats on the shopping cart.  Guy reached out and touched my tummy, and said, "I touched the baby."  Then he asked me, "Does Aurora have a baby in her tummy?"  I replied with a no, and then he said, "But she has a bumpy tummy." 
"Yes she does," I said, "But that is because she is still a baby, and babies lots of times have bumpy tummies."

A few weeks ago, while Aurora and Guy were playing on the floor, I overheard Guy asking Aurora, "Are you putting a baby in your tummy?"

I asked him what he was talking about, and he said, "But she has a bumpy tummy."  I thought, didn't we go through this already?  Well a while later, I noticed that Aurora's shirt had a bunch of lumps in it.  She had been shoving blocks down the front of her shirt.  She did have a bumpy tummy. 

2 comments:

Rose said...

Hahahaha cute!

racinefontenele said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.