tracker

Thursday, August 5, 2010

They're Back

If they ever even left.  We've had another mouse sighting.  This time in a different part of the house, and unfortunately it was Cinderella who saw it.  I've seen one out in the garden, and I've had a few neighboors tell me they have had mouse problems too.  It sounds like it may be a neighboorhood problems.  Now to figure out what to do.  Personally I don't want a cat, but I prefer cats to mice.  But we will see what other options we can come up with.  Maybe just more traps for now.

3 comments:

Robin said...

I hear snakes like mice too if you don't want a cat!

Calangelbear said...

Not all cats will kill mice, some will just play with them. I sure hope that you can come up with a good solution to your problem.

marinda said...

They sell electric traps at Freddie-Smiths. They are $20, and you need to buy batteries too. Traps are very easy to clean and reuse.