tracker

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Good Morning

So Cinderella is not much of a morning person, if anything wakes her up instead of waking up on her own. If she wakes up on her own she could be up at 6 and be as happy as can be.

Well this morning I woke her up about 7:30, which is not early for our house. Her response, in a ornery voice was, "Why do we always have to get up so early?" I responded that it wasn't early. We went down to the kitchen, and I had her sit in her chair at the table. Guy was also at the table. I turned to put Sleeping Beauty in her swing, and overheard this conversation.
Big long whine- Cinderella

"Don't scream Cinderella"- Guy

"I'm not screaming, I'm talking with words so you have to believe me."

"You sad, Cinderella?"

Now said in an ornery voice, "I'm not sad. I'm happy."

"Sorry, Cinderella."

I had to try really hard to not laugh. It was obvious that Guy sensed the tension in his sister, and was trying to make her feel better, but she was not wanting to admit she had a problem. At least after she proclaimed she was happy, she started acting like it. Mornings can be quite interesting in our house.

No comments: